Sunday, September 13, 2009

My dear , I love you~



I feel you.
I can feel you.
You are holding my hand, I know.
You hear my prayer, I know.

My hand is still hot. * not warm, is hot!!!
My dear Huan Yin too.
I was surprise when Huan Yin told me her hand felt hot too.

Actually I'm the one that jealous to other.
You know what I mean.* the day when i married with you.
><
When I saw the video, I can't stop crying.
I know you carried me during the times of trial and suffering.

Now, I wanna say something.
Lord, please forgive my sins.
Lord, please never let me go when I try to break free from your hand.

You always brighten my day.
So I can't smile without you.
I love you.

I love this lyric.

Emmanuel , I know you know my all.

Emmanuel , I have nothing but you.

I'm standing here I need you to be right here with me.
Emmanuel , may my heart be with you.


If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
Lord you're there for me.
If I go up to the heaven,

Lord you're there for me.


Where can I go from you,

Your hand will hold me fast.

Emmanuel , when I awake I'm still with you.


Hallelujah~


No comments:

Post a Comment