Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Heaven VS Hell











831 life game is a wonderful game.

I thought it is just a game,
but I'm wrong.

In the beginning,
Weng Yee already been caught.
We all still don't know the rules and regulations.
The policeman said if we want to save her we have to pay RM5000.
But we not enough money to save her.
Then she was released after 30 minutes.

After that,
the police said if we didn't wear mask to avoid H1N1,
they will catch us also.
So, we have to use RM2400 to buy 12 masks.
After bought the mask,we have Rm100 only.
Then we go to take SPM and looking for a job to earn money.

T-T
then I been caught to hell when we are interviewing for a job,
because I'm 70 years old already.

The hell very scary.
I was locked up in a dark room,
a broken head hung in front of me.
Then the evil came and tormented me with candle.
The most frightening part is the evil wants me to hold the worm with bare hand!
And I cannot let the worm die before I go out from here.
Finally, Joanne and my team members came to save me and SanSan by using the salvation card.

The real hell is more terrible than this hell.
In the game, we can save our life by salvation card.
But in the real hell,
there are no chance to come out!!!

We have to stay in the hell and always bear the pain.

So, DO NOT GO TO HELL!

Thank god I'm here.
I will work hard and embark on the road of heaven.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment