Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yo! resurrection!

Yeah!
I resume my morning prayer . * today is the second day ^^
Thank god and my angels.

Before I sleep,
I pray to Lord and asked my angels to wake me up at 4.00.
So i can wake up and pray^^
* we are suppose to wake up at 2.xx and prepare to pray.

Haiz,
It's hard for me to wake up and pray at3.00a.m.
because I stopped my morning prayer for long time already.T_T
My dearest god,
please give me some time to adjust my time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I face some problem now,
can't read bible at home,
can't attend church services,
the only thing I can do is praise.

Thank god for gave me a piano.
I can praise at home now.^^

my piano~

Although I'm in suffer,

but I won't give up.
Hehe.

Hallelujah!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment